Do you have some idea as to what happened between you two? Did your friend, for example, tell you to do something you didn't do? If so, then your friend may be what they call codependent. That's when one person in a relationship tries to control the other person. When that other person fails in a task, the controller will often withhold friendship. It's very difficult to have a healthy friendship in this kind of situation.
Or, maybe there's something else going on. Maybe there's been some sort of misunderstanding. In that case, why don't you go to your friend and ask her what's wrong? It would certainly be worth a try. If you are afraid to go alone get someone to go with you. If there has been a misunderstanding, maybe it can be cleared up.
Or maybe you two have argued. In that case, buy your friend a cup of coffee or other gift with a note saying you are sorry, even if it's not your fault. An apology will often save a friendship.
In the mean time pray and ask God to reveal to you what to do. It could be that your friendship will be restored, it could be that it won't. But I think God wants you to use this time to be more dependent on Him. Maybe he wants you to develop a deeper friendship with Himself as he restores your broken releationship with your friend or helps you develop new friends.
P.S. God is going to see you through this dear one. Please, please do not do anything to hurt yourself.
You are going to make it. I'm praying for you. God is going to see you through this dear one. Please, please do not do anything to hurt yourself. Wait on God. In the meantime, if thoughts of suicide get too heavy, go to the hospital or call 911. Call your doctor as well.
Here are a few things I think God wants you to know:
- He loves you with an everlasting and tender love and he is grieved by your pain.
- He wants you to cast your burdens or pain on him. Try it today, ask God, through Jesus, to carry your heartache.
- He wants you to give him all the circumstances that have hurt you. When you do, he will be able to release you from much of the pain you are carrying.
I myself have had terrible circumstances in my life. When my baby was thrown out of a car during a violent car crash, she spent a year in coma. The doctors tried to get me to pull her plug and end her life. I was finally so distraught that I almost pulled her plug and my plug as well.
Finally, even though I didn't want to, I gave my daughter up to God. I came Him the circumstance she was in -- blind, on life support, unable to speak. When I did, He did not heal her, instead, he gradually began to heal my heart. It took a lot of time. Now, 15 years later, my daughter is still terribly disabled, but both our hearts are healed. My daughter is joyful and free of the heartaches of life. And so am I.
That can happen for you too. Someday you will smile.
Please, do not take your life. Please allow time and God to heal your heart. I know that you are hurting. But others have been where you are, and have walked, one step at a time, out of the darkness.
You will too. You are going to make it.
To read my story, click here.
Here's what I recommend to you:
- We need other believers for encouragement. Find a church home. See if you can find a small Bible study of people in your age range. Call some of the bigger churches in your area and see if they have anything to offer for your age group. This could be a home Bible study or a Sunday school class.
- Listen to inspirational music. There's a lot of Christian music in different styles. Maybe you've got a great Christian radio station in your area or maybe you can find one on the web that plays a style of Christian music that speaks to you like http://www.klove.com/listen/. You can also go to a Christian bookstore and listen to their CDs until you find something that helps you to feel worshipful.
- Read the book, Purpose Driven Life. This is a great Bible study and you need to have the Word in your life every day.
- Take time to read the Bible. If you don't have a Bible, there are versions available on the web that you can download.
Don't do anything to harm yourself. You are so loved. Please give your situation time, please allow God time to move. He may be waiting for you to give in to Him, to say, God I will trust you, no matter what. Try trusting God and see what will happen.
Also, please go in for a medical checkup and tell your doctor about how you feel emotionally. Your doctor may have medications that can help you get over this 'bump' in the road.
Also, I highly recommend counseling. You may find a pastor in your church or other local church or some other professional who will understand and help you with your struggles.
WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU!
Angry with Self
Belong to the Devil?
Betrayed By My Boyfriend
Children Better Off Without Me
Depressed - How to Tell parents?
Do What I Shouldn't
God Can't Stop Anyone
God Ignores Me
God's Forgotten Me?
God's Presence is Gone
Hell for Suicide Victims?
In love with my Ex.
Not sure I know God.
Parents Won't Let Me Go to Church
Rather be Dead
Unwed Teen Mom
Wife of Unfaithful Husband
Wish My Life Was Different